The NASH Cup
In 2008 the London Squash Racquets Club (LSRC) made the decision to host a professional squash tournament. The growth it has seen over the past 7 years has been beyond anything we had hoped, and it continues to get bigger.
2012 was breakout year as we launched a new event website, as well as facebook and twitter presences. For the first time the global squash community was getting live updates from the NASH Cup anywhere in the world. In 2013 we introduced live online scoring, and in 2014 we plan to launch live streaming of matches on the main court, further enhancing the reach of the event.
As has constantly been the case 2013 saw an incredibly strong professional draw; matches that lasted over 90 minutes; over 130 amateurs from all across Ontario; and sell out crowds. Our top seed was ranked 32nd in the world. 2014 is poised to be bigger and better.
The tournament was also able to raise over $3,300 in support of University Squash programs in 2013. London is blessed with the strongest university squash programs in the country. The UWO men’s squash team has been top of the Canadian rankings for 31 straight years, and competes in the NCAA. The UWO women’s squash team has won the OUA’s more than any other team. As in the past, top players from both programs will be entered into the qualification rounds of the 2014 NASH Cup.
Bringing this world class event to London takes a dedicated committee of volunteers; supporters who purchase their tickets well in advance; and sponsors who recognize the value of being involved in an event of this caliber.
View the 2015 Nash Cup Sponsorship Agreement
Please join us as a sponsor and welcome the world’s best squash players back in September 2015.
Nash Cup-Presenting Sponsor $10,000
- Event naming rights
- 4 Full Week Gold tickets (value $2,500+tx)
- Logo on all promotional items;
- External signage on LSRC building (3mths)
- Signage on the main court of LSRC for September/October
- Nightly recognition by event moderator
- Exclusive Champagne celebration with Champion
- 4 tickets to the ‘Thursday Lunch with the Pros’ (value $40)
- 4 entries to take part in the Pro Am Event (priceless)
- High profile website link from the NASH cup webpage (12 months)
Gold Sponsor $2,500
- 2 Full Week Gold tickets (Value $1,250+tx)
- Logo on all printed promotional items
- Signage on LSRC courts for September
- Recognition by event moderator; at the trophy presentation
- 2 tickets to the ‘Thursday Lunch with the Pros’ (Value $20)
- 2 entries to take part in the Pro Am Event (priceless)
- High profile website link from the NASH cup webpage (12 months).
Silver Sponsor $1,000
- 2 Full Week tickets / 2 BBQ lunch tickets
- Logo in online scoring rotation
- Website link from www.nashcup.com
*Increased web coverage available to all sponsors with increased support